Hybrid View

hadia Guest

Default What job would suit me?

Hi friends I want to do something that I will enjoy. I am still young in my 20s and my best skills are my personal skills and confidence. I'm a cheeky Londoner and I like to use my charm and charisma. I like to be in the city, and I like to make people laugh. I like flexibility, 9 to 5 is kind of boring but whatever I wouldn't complain too much if I was really in a position I enjoy. So what do you think would suit me as a career?

Jana212 Guest

You can do something in sales, That includes having to be confident, cheeky.. and well, I am sure you could use your charm on the ladies? but yeah, something in that field possibly? Or have you considered being a Holiday Rep? You have to be pretty confident and outgoing to be in that job, plus working in the sun, doesn't sound too shabby, does it? I hope you're happy with whatever decision you end up making though.

JIM Guest

Sorry, we cannot suggest you a career you will be..It simply you need to know your wants and interest by that you will know your best career to be...

Kum Guest

i would suggest you to be in the field of marketing. As you love to interact with people and have good social circle so that best career i would suggest you to go for is marketing.

Kam_ew33 Guest

You have to follow what you want and what interest you most, you should be thinking in a positive way... "Achieving Takes Believing in Yourself and In All That You Do"

mrjohn12 Guest

Default Your interest

Yes your interest is the first matter to think here . Here people are saying about marketing and also for other sectors but it sometimes can be difficult for you to do a job you are not interested in . You make people laugh that's okay but it can be same in case of your job that can be wrong . So please think yourself first and then decide .
    Last edited by mrjohn12; September 28th, 2012 at 07:52 AM.